Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Brief Stay in Indiana

I coughed quite a bit this morning (thanks to my destructive narcissist personality type mother’s smoking, and perhaps also thanks to so much dust) and did it again this evening. I've taken a Wellness Formula pill and a Vitamin C pill and have been gargling mouthwash, so I think I can make it. And the cat is adorable. We're leaving early tomorrow morning!

The dust buster is my friend. I've been using two, especially in my old bedroom (where I'm sleeping). The house is not only cluttered, but the mounds of paraphernalia are coated in a thick layer of dust. Cobwebs hang from the ceilings and walls. The kitchen is especially gross, with grease covering the entire stove top and some counter space; many of the floor tiles are broken. I don’t know how anyone can stand living in such an environment, not to mention eating when confronted with the disgusting sight of that greasy stove and counter. I try not to look at it, though the kitchen is between the garage door and my old bedroom.



No comments: