Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Arrival in Indiana

I'm in Indiana. Actually, I'm staying at the Hoarder's House of Horrors right now. I can't wait to go to Massachusetts.

My dad doesn't want to drive off to MA until Friday morning. I'm not looking forward to a whole day here, especially with my mother smoking cancer sticks and yelling at my dad every time he speaks in her presence. If I get out of here without another respiratory infection, it'll be a miracle.

She's smoking in the kitchen, windows closed. I'm not setting foot in the kitchen again. She single handedly ruined my respiratory system, and now I don't have an appendix to protect me. And since my dad probably would have gotten lost driving in Chicago, they both picked me up at the airport--she smoked five cancer sticks in the car and kept yelling at my dad just like she has for as long as I can remember. OK, that's enough ranting!

No comments: